By default, whenever you create a new event on QiqoChat, your Zoom meeting links will now have something like this attached to it: “?pwd=xxxxxxxxxxx”
That is an encoded password (it is not the password), and it prevents people from entering your Zoom meeting by just guessing the link to your Zoom meeting on QiqoChat.
No Change for Participants Who Join from a Computer
There is no change for any of your participants who click the green button to open the Zoom meeting; they will not need to enter the password because the link includes the encoded password.
Phone and Tablet Users will Type the Password
If your meeting participants do not click the green join-video button and if they want to enter the meeting by opening Zoom and then entering the meeting code manually, they will also have to enter the password. They can find this password and the Zoom meeting ID if they click “Help” next to the green join video button. The password is easy to remember it is a 4-digit number that looks something like this: 7777. All of your breakout spaces will have the same zoom password.
If you want to test any of your Qiqo-Zoom Meetings (Optional)
1. You can go to an event that you already created on Qiqo (whether it’s in the past or in the future) and you can click the green button to open Zoom. It will still work. You can do this for a room that has already been used or a room that no one entered. For rooms that no one has entered yet, we create the Zoom meeting at that very moment, so different code is used.
2. You can create a new event on Qiqo – in one of your existing circles or not in a circle – and click on the green button to open Zoom. That will still work.
3. How to Find your Zoom Meeting Password on Qiqo: Click “Help” next to the green join-video button as seen in this screenshot:
4. How to Find your Zoom Meeting Password on Zoom: You can see the To see the “join link” and the password for your Zoom meeting when you have it open, click the button with the letter “i” at the top left of your Zoom meeting as seen in this screenshot:
5. How to Edit your Zoom Meeting Password on Qiqo: When you are creating (or editing) an event on Qiqo and you click “More Options” you will see the Zoom meeting password that we create for your event by default. You can edit the password and it will change the password for the Zoom meetings in all your breakout spaces. If someone is in the breakout space, it will not disconnect them, but the new password will be used for anyone who has not yet joined the meeting.
This screenshot is from the page where create/edit your event: